• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

didnt we just celebrate the first anniv?

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
its dec wasnt this board started at the first of last dec or was it the end of last nov? heck i dont remember..
payton

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
on a side note i think my post count doubled to night..lol can ya tell i just got laid off..

just in time for a nice xmas and a lil vacation..

payton

BRL

You're right! Though a month late! ;) I think the official start date was Nov 7, 2003. So congrats to us!! :drinkup

Enjoy the I'm sure much deserved break. Just be sure to spend a lot of that time off posting here! ;) Thanks.

And thanks to the rest of the members who have helped get this first year off the ground. Here's to many more years of sharing our experiences & learning as much as we can. :notworthy

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Well I'm glad somebody's been paying attention!!:thumbsup

I've had some family matters to attend to this past month and missed it.

Thanks to all who have made this site a success, it's grown quite a bit in just the past few weeks. If we all continue to pass the word along, it will continue to grow and become a greater resource for all of us!

Thanks again, everyone!!!:drinkup