• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Distributor Trucks

andoman

she's named: Hot, Sticky, N' Sweet

Attachments

• 86475872.jpg
    86475872.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 1,407

The Tackman

Occupation
Paving Foreman in Atlanta
I can't imagine it is since all the little guys drag those leeboy tanks around all day, but I'll ask the boss and see.

When I sprayed for Cadillac Asphalt it was not required but in Georgia it is. The only difference is down here we spray PG 67-22 which is Liquid Asphalt and in Michigan it was SS1H.

andoman

We just put our ol' gal up for sale, we're going to have a custom rig made by etnyre. I'll post some photos after it gets built.

Johnc

It's going onto a multiple use truck that will have a 600 or 750 gallon tank, air compressor, signs, and jackhammer.

I'd like to see a couple pics of that truck when its finished.. I don't think ive ever seen a vehicle with that many uses for.

andoman

It's a Galion I think it's a Roll-O-Matic but I'm not sure which model number, I used to know but my memory isn't serving me too well at the moment.

Danielapac

Greeting all. Could not find an actual thread but we are having difficulties with this bloody distributor. It is a Freightliner FL 700 with a Rosco tank and pump, the pump is an EZ-1s and for some godaweful reason it only runs the pump in reverse unless you unplug the wires from the pump in front and hit the manual override... Any help would be wonderful.

wade stegal

etnyre i love them just got my new one this summer last one was a 1999 volvo autocar and she has been a good one... the new one is a international.20200921_193328.jpg 20201104_130748.jpg