• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Dynalift D4P80 Boom cable fix

JNewton

trying to get info on the dana spicer axles used in an early model TCI D4P60 telehandler, need to replace the bearings that are in the top and bottom plates on the ends of the axles at the wheels. 53176 is the model number on the tag but that does not seem to pull anything up online.

Landazuri

Hello Tool_KIng, I am new on this forum. I bought a d4p80 at an online auction. Big Mistake, I don't know much on these machines, but I now have a 20,000 project. Everything leaks and the it can't lift more than 2,000 lbs. I would really appreciate any manuals and maybe where I can find parts for this beast. Thank you so much in advance.