• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ENR Photo Contest Winner

EarthRockHill

Occupation
Industrial Photographer
ENR's Top Construction Images of 2009 were unveiled today online and will be published in the upcoming January 4th, 2010 issue.

30 images representing the Best Photos of the Year in Construction were chosen from a submission of 1,752 entries.

While I submitted a pretty broad selection of photos they chose one of my favorites as seen below.

SETTEDUCATI-ENR-1595-W.jpg

As much as the way 2009 ended with little fanfare this is a great way to start 2010!!!!

I shot this image while on a job this summer in Hartford, CT. It was a beautiful summer's day until the storm clouds rolled in and the temperature dropped about 10 degrees almost instantly. The winds picked up and just before it started to rain, day turned to night at 2:00 in the afternoon.

You can see all the images I submitted in my Photo Contest Gallery on my website link.

Here is the complete Slideshow of Winners Photos on ENR.com

Last edited:

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Now take a bow there Steve and a big slap on the back for that well done,now for an important QUESTION what is the story with the calenders, got a girlie one for the shed but I need one for the office, and I am awaiting one with pictures of Knoxville to be delivered.your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Way to go Stephen! :drinkup

ENR is a top notch construction industry publication. Good job. ;)

EarthRockHill

Occupation
Industrial Photographer

JDOFMEMI

Stephen

Great looking shot. Glad to see you get recognized in ENR. You have brought us some great pics and video and you deserve the honor of being selected.

Best of luck to you in the coming year.

EarthRockHill

Occupation
Industrial Photographer
Stephen

Great looking shot. Glad to see you get recognized in ENR. You have brought us some great pics and video and you deserve the honor of being selected.

Best of luck to you in the coming year.

Thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate the note! Looking forward to what 2010 has to offer....