• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Equipment Financing Information for Business Owners.

Finance Man

Hello,
My name is Jay with Partners Capital and wanted to reach out. We specialize in financing equipment and would love to partner up and show you how we help close more deals.
Our range is from $5,000 transactions and up and we also have programs for start-up businesses and will consider “D” credits as well. I would like to put together the best bid and options for any customers you are working with now and also would like to take a look at any customers that might have had issues in the past getting approved and see if we can help out. We understand that companies at times hit their CAPEX and maximum exposures and often get declined and that’s where we can help. If we can’t approve them. Nobody Can.
We have the highest approval rates in the industry and have a very wide credit window and love to establish relationships and make things work.
We can customize however many points you like on each deal or we like to give out $500-$2,500 check per deal.
Attached is a simple 1 page credit application for your customers. We can also provide a customized private label application as well per request or use any application you already have the customer on or just the customers information for a approval.
Please give me a call or email if you have any questions at any time, Otherwise I will follow up with you sometime soon to touch base again. Look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you and have a great day!

As a Direct Lender in all 50 States since 2005, I’m sure you can benefit from:

* Quick turnaround time – Approvals the same day
* Low Rates – Rates as low as 3 ½ % (qualified borrowers)
* Startup and “D” credits as well
* Application Only up to $150,000-$250,000 (No Financials)
* 100% Pre Funding. New and Used Equipment. Private Seller OK.
* 180 Day Deferred Payments available with terms up to 72 months.

Best Regards,

Jay Yi
National Accounts
Partners Capital Group
Direct: 949.202.5811
Office: 949.916.3900 Fax: 949.916.3901
jyi@partnerscapitalgrp.com
"Direct Lender since 2005"

Hello,
My name is Jay with Partners Capital and wanted to reach out. We specialize in financing equipment and would love to partner up and show you how we help close more deals.
Our range is from $5,000 transactions and up and we also have programs for start-up businesses and will consider “D” credits as well. I would like to put together the best bid and options for any customers you are working with now and also would like to take a look at any customers that might have had issues in the past getting approved and see if we can help out. We understand that companies at times hit their CAPEX and maximum exposures and often get declined and that’s where we can help. If we can’t approve them. Nobody Can.
We have the highest approval rates in the industry and have a very wide credit window and love to establish relationships and make things work.
We can customize however many points you like on each deal or we like to give out $500-$2,500 check per deal.
Attached is a simple 1 page credit application for your customers. We can also provide a customized private label application as well per request or use any application you already have the customer on or just the customers information for a approval.
Please give me a call or email if you have any questions at any time, Otherwise I will follow up with you sometime soon to touch base again. Look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Jay Yi
National Accounts
Partners Capital Group

Hello,

Best Regards,

Jay Yi
National Accounts
Partners Capital Group

Attachments

• Credit App 1 Min.pdf
    96.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Credit App 1 Min.pdf
    96.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Credit App 1 Min.pdf
    96.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
From the Forum Rules:
Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may create one introductory post or thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

I must be feeling generous, because the above is undoubtedly a textbook case of spamming. Maybe it's just because it's refreshing that you're not offering Live $treaming of anything? :beatsme

I've merged your threads, and moved them here to the "Finance" section.