• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jason Klassen

So... just wanted to let you guys know that I have a youtube channel now. I sent a message to the moderators asking if I could announce it hear but did not get a reply so hopefully its ok.

If you are interested you can go to youtube and search " EducatedGuessing Excavator Crane ". There are two videos so far, one showing the build and one for the testing of the crane attachment.

I am just starting out so go easy on me haha!

LACHAU

So... just wanted to let you guys know that I have a youtube channel now. I sent a message to the moderators asking if I could announce it hear but did not get a reply so hopefully its ok.

If you are interested you can go to youtube and search " EducatedGuessing Excavator Crane ". There are two videos so far, one showing the build and one for the testing of the crane attachment.

I am just starting out so go easy on me haha!
I subscribed my friend!
I visited and subscribed also. :)