• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Experenced hoe operator looking for work.

Nick8300

I am a hoe hand from nebraska and I am looking for work in a warmer climent. I have 10yrs experience. I am sick of getting laid off and the cold. The company I work for does mostly belly dump and clearing over burdon for a couple mines in the area so I do alote of truck loading. I have put in some pipe but not very much. I run a 349 every day but the company I work for also has a couple pc800s I also have dozer experience. I would like to go west but would also consider south for the right oppertunity. I will be in vegas next week if anyone in that area would like to meet.

Thank you

Nick

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums Nick8300!:drinkup

Best of luck in the job search.:)

JDOFMEMI

Probably because you need 3 posts to be accepted as a member with full privileges on the site. You should be able to now.

I sent an email anyway