• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fastest Browser Ever !

Tinkerer

After bragging about what a great browser Brave is I have found some irritating flaws in it.
#1 The ad blockers that are built into it has slowed down the HEF website so badly I no longer use it here. Especially when posting a response in a thread.
I thought it was a problem with the website, until I started using Microsoft Edge with no ad blockers.
#2 -It blocks harmless images in some of the emails I receive.
#3- It will not allow me to use the clear all box for my recently viewed items on eBay.
Microsoft Edge lets me clear it just fine.

Tinkerer

Another flaw in Brave reared it's ugly head today.
I tried to get the UPS shipment details on the delivery progression and Brave blocks it.:mad:
I reinstalled Firefox and it has no problems with displaying the UPS shipment details.