• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

fiat 65b grader ?

tx_swordguy

Occupation
Retired fire fighter
Hey guys, our POA just bought a Fiat allis 65B grader and are going to change the fluids once delivered. I have downloaded the manuals and have a question on the hydraulic/transmission oil. It calls for TO-2, C-3 oil in 10w. I can get the oil in spec at TSC but it is 20W. I am not too concerned with the hydraulic side as the 20w should be ok , but the transmission I am wondering about. With the fiat being an obsolete grader and all I don't want to break things with the wrong weight oil. I would think it would be ok since they give several different types of oil usable but just thought I would check with the more knowledgeable folks here before we did anything.
Mark