• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Financing a skid steer/ ctl

Aceofspades

I've been searching the internet, but can't seem to find the answer to this question.

I'm interested in financing a used compact track loader for about $25000. Probably want to put as little down as possible so that I can use my cash to pay for an older single axle dump truck and a trailer.

My question is... Will a dealer be able to finance me based on my personal credit, (like I was buying a $25000 car)? or do i need a business with a couple of years of history.

I'm sure with my credit score, and income to debt ratio I could get a car loan for that amount, is a small $ equipment loan any different?

Bobcat dealer isn't open when I'm normally free, and I'd rather not walk in there just to find this out.

Thanks.

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
you may be able to get financed on a new one easier than a used one (go figure just like a car). you can do a rental purchase on a new one usually about 6 months max the rental payment will be about twice the normal payment but it will built equity fast the interest rate is normally a little more after a couple of months they will be begging you to roll it into a finance so they can get it off their books and you will be shure it's what you want as far as machine and business