• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Financing

rbfinance

Attention all business owners! Are you in need of financing to help grow your company? Look no further than Scott with Ritchie Bros Financing! Our team, led by Scott, has the expertise and resources to find the perfect financing solution for you.

We offer a variety of financing options, including loans and leases to help you achieve your business goals. Our rates are competitive and our terms are flexible, so you can find a solution that works for you.

Don't let financial constraints hold you back from reaching your full potential. Contact Scott and the team at Ritchie Brothers Funding today to learn more about how we can help with your financing needs.

Don't wait – take the first step towards financial success and contact Ritchie Brothers Funding now!

smaclean@rbfinance.com

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums rbfinance.

Take a look at the Forum rules -

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...nt-forums-rules-and-posting-guidelines.14195/

Specifically this section -

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may create one introductory post or thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

This is your freebie thread. If Ritchie Brothers would like to be a sponsor here on HEF just reach out to the Founder Steve Frazier via PM.

Thanks

crane operator

I would be more interested in RB financing if the stupid basterds would quit calling me about using their financing. They have to be one of the most annoying telemarketers out there.

I'm close to dropping my bidder number for their auctions, because they keep calling me about financing. I'm busy and don't have time for their bull----.

rbfinance

I would be more interested in RB financing if the stupid basterds would quit calling me about using their financing. They have to be one of the most annoying telemarketers out there.

I'm close to dropping my bidder number for their auctions, because they keep calling me about financing. I'm busy and don't have time for their bull----.

Yes lol I understand that. You can always ask the next time they call you to be added to the DNC list. Other than that let me know if you have any questions.