• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

FM 5-488 Logging and sawmill

Ryan Rønning

Occupation
Army Diesel Tech and field maintenace teck
Does anyone have a copy of this field manual they could email me. I am currently in the Army and have an extensive collection of FM's and TM's and would really like to have this one plus a lot of the people I work with do not believe that it exists.

hvy 1ton

I emailed you my copy. It should be available from army knowledge online. I found a list of all the FM's available one time but i can't download any without a login. Which i can't be without being in the army or a DOD contractor. I'm building a collection of mostly FM-5 manuals. The best title so far has to be "Tactical Land Clearing", FM 5-164.

Ryan Rønning

Occupation
Army Diesel Tech and field maintenace teck
I have access to all of that stuff, I can probably find most of what you are looking 4