• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ford LGR 425 Ecu Help

armandogenie

hHello friends, could you help me? I need to buy this part used or new and I have not been able to locate it. If you could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. It is from a Ford LRG 425 engine from a genie s80 craneScreenshot_20231107-175234.png

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
I think they stopped making all of those. The logo is for Econtrols, the company that made them. But they probably only could sell them through Ford.

bccat

Occupation
Retired millwright,Heavy Equipment Operator
I think they stopped making all of those. The logo is for Econtrols, the company that made them. But they probably only could sell them through Ford.
hHello friends, could you help me? I need to buy this part used or new and I have not been able to locate it. If you could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. It is from a Ford LRG 425 engine from a genie s80 craneView attachment 298214
Did you try Genie ,Big rental Company’s,United, Sunbelt etc