• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Free Fluid Film Samples

Dano50

Sorry about not responding sooner, I'm out of town at a tradeshow. If you go to our website, check our website for your nearest dealer. We also have some online dealers who can provide product for you. If none of those options work for you, just pm me or email me and we'll get something worked out. :drinkup

bob1008

Eureka Fluid Film available from kellsport Products

Dano,

I hate to do this but Iam going to put you on the spot here.
I got your IM saying sorry you can't ship to Alaska due to the cost of freight for 1 can. That must meen your product contains something that does not alow it to be shiped by USPS. I checked your web site as you sugested for a dealer and there are none within 500 miles. Now what? Ware can I get your product?

Hey Dwan,
Kellsport Products is a distributor for Eureka Fluid Film. We ship to Alaska all the time. In fact, we just shipped several cases to a dealer in Homer Alaska. It takes a bit longer, but no big deal. If interested just visit our website or give me a call. www.kellsportproducts.com
Thanks,
Bob

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
Hey Dwan,
Kellsport Products is a distributor for Eureka Fluid Film. We ship to Alaska all the time. In fact, we just shipped several cases to a dealer in Homer Alaska. It takes a bit longer, but no big deal. If interested just visit our website or give me a call. www.kellsportproducts.com
Thanks,
Bob

Thanks for the offer.
I flew to the Seattle Tacoma area 3 weeks ago to pickup a new street sweeper and stoped by a JD dealer and bought a case to try. All I can say is I am not impresed. Only thing I can say is it makes you smell like you were rased in Montana. The first can ran out of perpelinet (sp) 1/2 way through the can. I have not had it long enough to make a fare recomindation.

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
Heck I have been using fluid film for years its good stuff. The local parts store carries cases of it. Isn't it widely available in the USA ?

bob1008

Thanks for the offer.
Only thing I can say is it makes you smell like you were rased in Montana. The first can ran out of perpelinet (sp) 1/2 way through the can. I have not had it long enough to make a fare recomindation.
Dwan....Fluid Film is not a body deoderant. You gotta spray it on the equipment. :D Sorry about the propellant in that 1st can. I'll replace it with a free can if you pm me your mailing address. But seriously... the product does get great reviews. Use it and then give us your opinion. Thanks.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF bob1008! :drinkup

wrenchbender

Well i got my free one about a month ago went right out and srayed some on a chain and more on a screw jack stand. Both of these things sit outside 24/7 and I usually oil the once a week if I remember. So for I have not had to reapply Fluid Film and both pieces are still well coated. IMO this is great stuff!

Dano50

We've still got samples for members who haven't tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental United States. Just PM me with a physical shipping address and I'll get a can right out to you. :drinkup

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
I used mine on chain binders first and like Bob H. said it has worked great so far. I've been using it on most things that need to be in the weather or dust and it holds on well with out reapplying often like other lubes . Ex.'s 3 point hitch linkages, clutch linkage, fork sliders etc. My Deere dealer carries it now so I have a ready supplier.

Dano50

Don't forget to try out Fluid Film. :drinkup

Samples are free if you've never tried it and live within the Continental United States.

Dano50

I'd like to get a sample,if you don't mind.

You got it. If you live in the Continental United States and have never tried Fluid Film, just send me a pm with a physical shipping address and I'll get a can right out to you.