• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

from ontario canada

Rui

Well...

I'm Rui, 22 yrs old, been in construction right out of highschool, did concrete forms, some brick labour/masony. I've been browsing the forums for the past 2 months, just registered today. I'm currently seeking some help from potential employers in canada, i am receiving government assistance to go to heavy equipment operator training but first i need to make 7 industry contacts with potential employers. My story in short, i have 4 years construction labour experience so i do beleive i have paid some dues "working up to 70 hrs a week non union". The school they are sending me to will give me 9 weeks training on various machines including DZ license. I have a passion for this industry.. i'm the guy that will work 14 hrs a day . If there are any employers out there that would like to give me some of their time to answer a few questions please post here an email , phone number, or contact me .

Tmuscedere1@cogeco.ca

I'm looking for employers in canada.

thank you

Last edited:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to the forums! :)

We seem to have a good number of guys from Canada hanging around here. I'm sure somebody will be able to help you out.

Jeff D.

Yes, welcome too the forum Rui!!:thumbsup

digger242j said:
We seem to have a good number of guys from Canada hanging around here.
I bet they'de argue it's actually "a number of good guys from Canada hanging around here":wink2

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup

Feel free to post your needs here, but be aware that when you post your email address like you have, you expose yourself to harvesting programs that will result in vast quantities of spam for you. We will never hand out a member's address, but there are "spiders" out there that browse the internet looking for victims. Let me know if you'd like it removed, it's safer for you to use the PM feature or have members email you through your profile page.