• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fuel Prices????????

GRUZ PLT

$4.57 per gallon

You have to be kidding me!! It is amazing that all of our costs keep climbing, and our job prices keep going down. Another tough season is here.

downey

How many people are adding a fuel surcharge vs upping your hourly rate?
I just increased my rate, I don't agree with fuel surcharge, they don't tell you when you ask their rate, you find out when you get the bill.

Tri-Star

$4.79 per gallon
Works starting to slow down now, at least for the little guys like me! It's getting so that the average man can have anything done anymore, cant afford it! So if your not working for a millionaire its getting hard to make it!

mosnowboy

Surcharge

We've been checking around and it seems like everyone is starting to put surcharges in. I think the customers understand. When I asked a customer yesterday, he said he's seeing it from all his vendors.