• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

GENIE parts

Dualie

Anyone know where to to get genie parts cheep? I was just told that a 98 Genie scissor lift needs $1000 in circut boards that go under the joystic controls.

Dualie

Thanks guys Hindley wants $425 for a completely New controller. MUCH easier pill to swallow.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Yeah man, that does sound better. :yup

It sounds like you may have one of those OEM controllers with two potentiometers on it, those things are kinda spendy.

Dualie

Honestly i don't have the Patience to troubleshoot electrical gremlins. I have a semi retired mechanic that works for me on an as needed basis. hes 70 years old, still pretty sharp. I don't use him for the heavy stuff just a troubleshooter and tuner.

He's the one that says the box is bad and needed both boards. Equipment parts is the one that said it would be over a grand.

mikesmobile

equipment parts wholesale or gciron.com

I know this is an old thread but I want to point at that sometime EPW cost a little more than OEM, after using them for a while I started comparing prices, I buy mostly skyjack parts from them, for instance EPW wheel and tire assemblys cost more than skyjack, but joysticks and stuff like that are usually a fraction of the cost. don't always take for granted that aftermarket is cheaper