• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie tmz 34/19 platform controls don’t work

Jef098

I bought a tmz 34/19 man lift and the platform controls do not work the ground controls work perfect. The platform stop light just blinks nothing else happens not even the beeper works on the platform any ideas what would cause this its a pain to have someone work the controls from the ground I even plugged the platform controls directly into the ground control box and still nothing. It has the green boards with the rubber push buttons any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jef098

I bought a tmz 34/19 man lift and the platform controls do not work the ground controls work perfect. The platform stop light just blinks nothing else happens not even the beeper works on the platform any ideas what would cause this its a pain to have someone work the controls from the ground I even plugged the platform controls directly into the ground control box and still nothing. It has the green boards with the rubber push buttons any help would be greatly appreciated!
Need a platform control box for a 1999 tmz34/19 green circuit board message me if any are for sale

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
Not sure folks respond to the post on this site. At least not for Genie related problems.

Not so much the folks here that are the problem. It's the Genie TMZ-34/19.
They are very inconsistent. I wouldn't offer repair advice on one over the internet either. Other than - don't buy one. :)