• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

genie

hydraulicmic

We hav a Genie Z45/25 in for repair-primary boom lift barely moving up and down; all other functions working perfectly. Tried the usual things (swapping cartridges,coils,inspecting cleanig electrical checks etc. discovered if we swapped priority flow divider on primary boom load sense line with similar valve on jib boom/platform rotate, primary boom works perfectly but jib boom/platform rotate does.nt work! Tried new priority flow dividers ,no joy. Pressure guage on load sense line reads 500psi (slowly) when operating primary boom lift and reads over 1000psi (quickly)when operating anything else. Tried fitting 2 of the flow dividers with 0.4lpm (one belonging to primary boom is 0.1) no joy either.Geting frustrated now, anyone any suggestions (ps have studied manuals and hyd diagrams!)

Mutt9424

I have a similar problem with my 1992-93 JLG 45HA. Towerr started not working, it will only go up about a foot and won't fully go all the way back down, unless, I raise the main boom almost all the way up, then it will run smooth up and down no problem. Put the main boom back down and it will only hesitantly go a foot ar so. Again, any help would be appreciated.