• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gorilla Hydraulic Hammer?

texascadillac42

Does anyone have any experiences with Gorilla hydraulic hammers? Im looking to get one for my mini X, and they seem to have quick availability and a fairly good price. Thanks for any insight.

JFranchi

Tex, I happen to work for Gorilla Hammers. The breaker that would best fit your mini X would be our GHB60. It has 600 ft. lbs. of impact. All of our Gorilla breakers are stocked and ready to ship. We have special trade show pricing going on right now until the second week of April. Let me know if you want me to write you up a quote. All of our hammers are backed with a warranty and a special parts package that will be included in the final price. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. We stock tool bits and parts for virtually all hydraulic breaker makes and models.