• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

got pix of the maple shade ts-24s

ts-24 frank

Occupation
retired trucker-part time bus driver
DSCN2089.jpg

DSCN2105.jpg

DSCN2094.jpgtdozer; i just got back from finding the ts-24s at mancusos yard i got some great shots. but i went to the other site at the n/w corner of rt 70 & hartford rd in medford nj and found nothing i did aswing around on all corners of that location and found nothing. i thought the bing map showed a large area with the 2 pans just sitting side by side and nothing even close to that was there so maby they were moved, but thanks anyway. do you or someone else know of the differences in the moddels and the yrs, and how to distinguish between them. i called euclid/terex in tx a few mo ago and no one could help me. how can you tell they are scottish built, and when did the radiator cover on the front engine change and become narrower with the lights set just outside the grill as aposed to the old way where the radiator spanned the hole front and the lights were mounted on the outside of the cover independently, i know the 50 & 60 had the BUG EYED look. also when did the mounting of the exhaust stacks go from vertical to horrizantally on top of the rear eng cover twards the back radiator cover. i am going to try to post the pix i got today. thanks tdozer. cat345bl; i am trying to follow what you suggested and post the snyderville ts-24 hear, also thanks for the info on the morrissey job, boy would that be great to get some shots of that when it happens. i am going to try to post now, thanks again. ts-24 frank

Attachments

• DSCN2576.jpg
    DSCN2576.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 679
  • DSCN2578.jpg
    DSCN2578.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 681

cat345bl

Occupation
Trucking Industry
Thanks for the pics Frank, it is a shame of the condition of those 5 ts 24's in syndersville, looks like they have not been touched since they were parked there in 1999, but one day when jdm, needs them, out of the blue you will see them fixed up. They have a total of 14 of them, and the ones at their yard, are in much better conditon, the ones that have push-pull hitches on them where repainted a while ago, and they still look good.