• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grader Operators

Grader4me

I thought that I would get this question fired up again. What is the salary for an experienced Grader Operator in your part of the country? Here in New Brunswick Canada, companys pay anywhere from $15 - $20 per hour. Probally not much compared to other parts of the country!

Peter

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
well im union so all union operators in my area make 26.65/h.

but a good grader operator can sometimes make 30 or better depending if there running eye grade or final grade with gps assit.

Grader4me

peterrp said:
I thought that I would get this question fired up again. What is the salary for an experienced Grader Operator in your part of the country? Here in New Brunswick Canada, companys pay anywhere from $15 - $20 per hour. Probally not much compared to other parts of the country!

Peter

I placed this in the wrong thread..should have been in the heavy equipment section. Sorry, maybe someone can move it for me. Thanks!