• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heads-Up on Clearance Items at AWDirect.com

AW_Bruce

I hope I'm posting this is the right forum. If not, please feel free to move it to the correct spot.

Just thought I'd mention that we're clearing out TONS of stuff in the warehouse to make room for new products. I'm marking down some really great items every week and adding them to our CLEARANCE PAGES. As a rule, I'm reducing prices to cost or around 10% above. Can't beat that!
In these times when money can be tight, it's always good to find bargains.

I'd suggest that you check our CLEARANCE PAGES 2 or 3 times a week to see if there's anything you can use. It's first come - first served so don't be discouraged if you order an item only to fint that it's been sold out. That happens sometimes.

I know that lots of AWDirect.com customers read this forum and I really want you to be able to get some deals.

Thanks so much for your business. If you every have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly!

Bruce Z
Webmaster
AWDirect.com
bzubee@awdirect.com