• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Alaska

Blue-Fox

Occupation
Oilfield Owner/Operator
Hello I just joined up here after several days of searching the web for answers and it seems like most all the questions I had were answered by someone in these threads. I’m from Alaska and grew up 3rd generation in road / pad / site construction and maintenance contracting. I also worked over 30 years in oilfield well service and production operations. Thanks for the opportunity here and look forward to the community.

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Blue-Fox,

I totally missed this. I’m late, but welcome to the HEF!. Great to have another Alaskan on board. We may have crossed paths in the oil patch. Let’s hear some good stories.

A little about me. I’m a old, friendless, alcoholic, commercial rabbit breeder, living in the one and only infamous MatSu Valley trailer park. Part time gangster rapper. So, I have that going for me.