• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Sweden

neri

Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Hi,

I'm a long time reader of this forum, but now also a member!
I hope to find some answers and also modestly be able to contribute to the knowledge and wisdom that already exits in large quantities on this forum. I also build stuff in my workshop from time to time, the sidewing attachment is one of those things (video on YT)

Equipment:
Volvo L70c
Massey Fergusson 372
Yanmar B37 (the worlds most corroded working B37?)

I post some of my endevours on youtube now and then: https://www.youtube.com/@nerikssoyoutube.com/@neriksso

IMG_9426.JPEG IMG_9118.jpeg

neri

Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Welcome to HEF!!
I've probably watched some of your snowplowing videos, been pushing snow since I was 7 years old!

Thanks! The snowplowing videos seems to be of more interest than I could have imagined!

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Thanks!!!
A lot of effort went into that video, but not a lot of views...

Heck that's pretty good for not longer then the video has been out. The YouTube stuff is a lot of work.

neri

Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Welcome to the Forums!
Welcome to the HEF.!

Thanks!!!

Heck that's pretty good for not longer then the video has been out. The YouTube stuff is a lot of work.
Yes it's not bad at all! The YT stuff it's work no doubt about it. I don't know how much and for how long i'm going to post on YT, but for now it's feels more like fun then work. The creative side of me gets an outlet and the feedback is positive and rewarding.