• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

HELLO, I am brand new to this form, I am an Executive Recruiter and have a PROCUREMENT/BUYING Career Opportunity

epatfitz

I am in IMMEDIATE Need of a Heavy Duty Truck Buyer - our Client is a TOP TIER Organization - this search is confidential, so I can not relay actual location - but the position CAN be REMOTE (so no need for a relocation) ... My firm has been in business since 2000 & I have been a Recruiter since the mid-90's ... this is a REAL Opportunity ... the Candidate MUST:
Possess EXCELLENT Communication skills, be Proficient w/ industry Technology (entering informaiton/updating etc.), Truck Specifications, Working/Dealing with OEMs, Clients, etc.
Base Offering is "OPEN", depends on experience and education, plus 25% bonus, plus benefits, etc.
Interviewing ASAP
If you know someone PLEASE Share ... you can find our company on LinkedIn under Recruiters International, Inc./RII ... our website is www.riirecruit.com
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Note - we PAY FOR REFERRALS (after placement we pay up to 2% of the placement fee, up to a YEAR of referral date, you can request our form)
info@riirecruit.com

Attachments

• Last Call Flyer, Hiring a Class 8 Truck Buyer, REMOTE, April 2023.jpg
    Last Call Flyer, Hiring a Class 8 Truck Buyer, REMOTE, April 2023.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 10

chidog

Question, me being very old school, how would anyone ever apply for any sort of stay at home online jobs, with all the possibilities of having your identity stolen, by giving out personal information to a dark hole? Heavy duty truck buyer? Easy just go to Mack, Kw, Peterbuilt, Freightliner, and tell them what you want, that is the easy part.

epatfitz

NO not a WORK FROM HOME!! I provided our company website and noted we are LINKEDIN as well - I would think a SCAM would not include these sites to "track them" - I am a tried and true Executive Recruiter - clients have included: GE Capital, Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, CIT, etc... again www.riirecruit.com and our company is on LinkedIn under Recruiters International, Inc. / RII

epatfitz

This is a REMOTE opportunity for those who do not want to relocate - this is an Exec Level Role - reports to the SVP of Fleet Operations who in turn reports to the CEO of the Company

Acoals

Occupation
Jack of all trades/Master of none
Heavy Duty Truck Buying Executive. Sounds legit. I am sure it pays multiple six figures with a private jet too . . .

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I'm reminded of an old saying "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is", especially in the day of internet. Ordinarily I'd deal with this as spam, but since so many have responded, and since forum rules allow one introductory post, I'll let it stay. But if it gets nuts here, it's off to the waste bin.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
For what it's worth, since I can see a member's IP and email address in the Control Panel, I looked at the website listed above, and don't see any inconsistencies in the post that would raise a red flag. If I were qualified for the position, I wouldn't be afraid to look into it...

Edit to add: Of course, I'd exercise the same level of caution that I would in looking into any such opportunity.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I bet Pembroke Pines is nice this time of year. :cool:

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Thanks digger. It was just a style problem. It reads like Monster trucks at the Tacoma Dome.
Sunday SUNday SUNDAY!
OMG, That’s what I was thinking. The OP is selling me a seat and I’m only going to need the edge!

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
I am in IMMEDIATE Need of a Heavy Duty Truck Buyer - our Client is a TOP TIER Organization - this search is confidential, so I can not relay actual location - but the position CAN be REMOTE (so no need for a relocation) ... My firm has been in business since 2000 & I have been a Recruiter since the mid-90's ... this is a REAL Opportunity ... the Candidate MUST:
Possess EXCELLENT Communication skills, be Proficient w/ industry Technology (entering informaiton/updating etc.), Truck Specifications, Working/Dealing with OEMs, Clients, etc.
Base Offering is "OPEN", depends on experience and education, plus 25% bonus, plus benefits, etc.
Interviewing ASAP
If you know someone PLEASE Share ... you can find our company on LinkedIn under Recruiters International, Inc./RII ... our website is www.riirecruit.com
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Note - we PAY FOR REFERRALS (after placement we pay up to 2% of the placement fee, up to a YEAR of referral date, you can request our form)
info@riirecruit.com
Is sobriety a requirement? Wiz quiz? Drivers license? The judge said he’s going to give my license back.

Truck Shop

The truck market is fluctuating because there are so many trucking companies that
are leveraged because of equipment costs and fuel. Many are just waiting for the next
shoe to drop. Used 2018/19's are not bringing the money of six months ago.
I don't understand headhunting here when there are lots and lots of truck sales
people looking for greener grass.