• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help me identify brand of 4in1 bucket

69zfarmer

I found my problem piston came off of one of my clam cylinders preventing bucket from opening.I think it is ruined nut holding piston on rod came off and stripped and bent threaded part of rod i have not got piston out yet but looking down cylinder it looks bad.Does anybody reconize the bucket and can tell me who made it?I have looked at Northern Hydraulics and can't find a new cylinder that will work.

Attachments

• 4in1 skid steer bucket 001.jpg
    4in1 skid steer bucket 001.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 4in1 skid steer bucket 002.jpg
    4in1 skid steer bucket 002.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 244
  • 4in1 skid steer bucket 003.jpg
    4in1 skid steer bucket 003.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 309

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
If it was mine & couldn't get an ID - i'd strip the cylinder & take it to a machine shop - preferably one that is experienced in hyd work - & say "make this"

Bumpsteer

Occupation
Mechanical designer
Check with the Case dealer, it might be an Alitec. IIRC, they made some of Cases attachments.

Whatever brand it is, it looks to be very well built.

Ed

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Check with the Case dealer, it might be an Alitec. IIRC, they made some of Cases attachments.

Whatever brand it is, it looks to be very well built.

Ed

You not kidding. That thing is massive. Half of your ROC must go just to lifting it when empty.