• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help: Picking up Forks in Pembroke Pines, FL.

Kingston

Occupation
Spires & Co.
Hey I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes. I bought a set of CAT small IT coupler forks on an online auction. The seller will not/ can not put them on a pallet and I can not get them picked up by an LTL carrier w/o them being palletized. The seller will load them, but that's it. I am way up here in MA. Is there anybody down that way that could pick these up for me. I'm happy to compensate you for your time. I'd need them picked up, taken back to your yard, and set on a pallet so that I could have an LTL come pick them up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'm always willing to return the favor.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Do you have a deadline date that you have to have your purchase off of the auction property? Maybe contact a towing company in the area and have them load them on a roll back and store them for you until you figure out what to do.

Kingston

Occupation
Spires & Co.
They must be out by the July 7th. Towing co. is a good idea. I was thinking moving co. Does anybody know a good reputable towing co. down there. Or does anybody want to make a few bucks?

Thanks again

heavylift

I'd call a broker...surely there is a flatbed... loaded with something... headed your way... that has room for a set of forks...