• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help with John Deere 3350A front loader hydraulics please!!!

ROAMER_AUS

Hi All,

i need to replace existing original distributor for front loader on this tractor. Apart from 4 hoses going to cylinders, I have one supply hose coming directly from the pump which is mounted on bottom right hand side of the transmission, I also have return hose going to the filter and back to the tank. But there is a third hose going from the distributor to the housing under the seat. I can not figure out what this hose is for. it must be some kind of return line because hose is clamped only with screw type clamps. Anybody that knows this machine can maybe help?

Thanks!!!

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
I have not seen too many guys with Deere AG information on HEF, so I would suggest trying one of the AG forums?

rockfarm

that big hose with just clamps means its not very high in pressure which most often means its a return line dumping the oil back into the reservoir.