• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi, I have a problem with my john deere 310sg, suddenly only the 3 and 4 speed change works for me

Dagomoyac

Occupation
Electrónica
From one moment to the next, only 3 and 4 work for me; 1 and 2 there is no force and I checked the 3 speed change valves, they are in an acceptable range but even so I have not been able to start

I appreciate the help you can give me, regards
Dagoberto M.
Costa Rica

Dagomoyac

Occupation
Electrónica
good thanks for the scheme; I don't have 12 vdc in the 2nd coil and I gave it external voltage and I still don't see or feel that I connect the change, the 3 coils give me a good measure

Dagomoyac

Occupation
Electrónica
As soon as I can I will check again, I have it on the selector lever, down in coil 2 there is no voltage and I proceeded to feed 12 externally and even so, no change was seen only when 3 and 4 are selected. Regards and thanks

Dagomoyac

Occupation
Electrónica
good to comment I already solved the problem it was not in the electrovalve it was between the coil and the connector there was a false contact when moving the cable I solved it by soldering said contact THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP AND THE DIAGRAM