• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi ex100m-3 owners manual

Vtgreg

Hi all, I recently purchased a 1996 ex100m3. Tried to get a manual from a dealer, I got 3 different stories of what's available, and price. I'd really like to get a PDF version. Anyone like a dealer in the vt,ny, nj area? Greg

Vtgreg

The "M" has extra roller on the top, and bottom, six more shoes per side, shoes are 10 inches wider, the operating weight is about 3,900 lbs heavier, 6" extra ground clearance, about 1 mph slower, and a little better lift and digging force. To name a few. Engine is the same. The owners manual and service manual should be pretty similar, however the parts manual will be different. But I believe each manual covers the -1,-2,-3,-5,m, 100,110, and 200 versions.

excavator

Go to johndeeretechinfo.com. There are operators, parts, service, troubleshooting and workshop manuals avialable. You can buy them printed, CD, DVD, or download.