• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi ex75ur location of filters

Bad billy

My machine in lacking power under load .I'm thinking it's a fuel problem.Changed the main filter,now looking for clogged screen filters.Does any one have a diagram of the fuel system?

Any ideas ?
2002 ex75ur

ex75ur

Hey billy, where was the banjo fitting filter located on your image? I think i have the same issue as u. Cheers mate

Bad billy

Yes it was ,it was dirty .I cleaned it out and changed all filters ...It worked a little better ...
I'm busy using the machine right now ,but when it slows down .I'm cleaning the tank ,changing the fuel line .

And if that doesn't work I'm might put a inline fuel pump on it

ex75ur

Thanks for the reply. Where on the picture is that banjo filter? Is it the red arrow ir the blue? Thanksupload_2022-7-12_14-31-37.jpeg

Bad billy

Yes it was ,it was dirty .I cleaned it out and changed all filters ...It worked a little better ...
I'm busy using the machine right now ,but when it slows down .I'm cleaning the tank ,changing the fuel line .

And if that doesn't work I'm might put a inline fuel pump on it
Thanks for the reply. Where on the picture is that banjo filter? Is it the red arrow ir the blue? ThanksView attachment 284137
I'm not sure if there is a banjo fitting in either the blue or red arrows..the one I banjo filter I changed was the fitting directly
Below the primer pump.I'm unable to put an arrow from my side ...point if you wish and I'll get back to u

ex75ur

thank you champ, will have a dig around and see if cleaning this little bugger will makes it run a bit nicer

ex75ur

sent, i have not had a chance to look yet. I want to finish off a job then will check it out. I have changed the fuel filter and checked for leaks but still seems to be struggling when i put it under load and sometimes stalls. Hope this is the reason. How is your ex750ur going ?

Bad billy

sent, i have not had a chance to look yet. I want to finish off a job then will check it out. I have changed the fuel filter and checked for leaks but still seems to be struggling when i put it under load and sometimes stalls. Hope this is the reason. How is your ex750ur going ?

Bad billy

Still struggling ,but it's a fuel issue for sure ...once things slow down ,I'll flush tank ,change fuel line and check banjo fitting ..and see what happens ...

Try to figure out if there is more than one banjo fitting in the fuel system