• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hough h-30b Bucket

paulsoccodato

Charter Member
Occupation
contractor
I would like to get a smaller bucket for my loader, like a 1 yarder. Does anyone know if a bucket from another brand of machine will fit, or is this going to something that i need to have custom built? If thats the case, the bucket will probably cost me more than i paid for the machine.

Tony

Paul,

You should probably start with a call to H&R up in Buffalo, as they have a wide inventory of surplus used parts and attachments.

If not, you can search out a used bucket of the size you want. Then bring it over to John Sozzi Welding in New Rochelle. He does phenomenal work and Can fabricate nearly anything. He's built custom buckets for us a multitude of times, and his work is flawless....plus he's a hell of a nice guy.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Tony