• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
I believe that I found it by doing a search on Yahoo. Some older forums also came up, but nothing that was still active or as organized as this one.

will_gurt

Charter Member
Occupation
operator in extended holding pattern
As for passing the word about the site. I have a few cards left and the next visit to our local kobelco dealer I will be leaving a few cards to put on the parts counter to distribute them. This is done with thier blessings. Are there anymore of these cards available Steve?

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
I'm an older member and I believe I found this on Google when searching heavy equipment. That or someone on another site told me about it, I can't remember. :beatsme

DKinWA

Charter Member
Occupation
Biologist and Contractor
I think I found HE from a link on Tractorbynet too. Things have been pretty quiet until recently and I'm glad to see we have some new members to stimulate some discussions.

littledenny

Occupation
Owner, 2Vets, LLC
I found this site from an article in Compact Equipment magazine, last fall, forget which issue it was - Sept or Oct, i'd guess.

I'm all for upping the level of banter here, you guys seem pretty level headed. On a couple of the other sites Ive tried, I found that there were a select few guys who "know" they have all the answers and feel compelled to foist those answers upon the poor, hapless newbies who dare to try to break into their ongoing ramblings. After getting shot at a few times, I've slipped over into the monitor mode - It's no fun playing with someone who hogs all the toys.

Much more friendly here, my kind of forum. Thanks, guys.

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
ive been around for a min or two.

i honestly dont rember how i found this site.
im thinking i saw a link to the site on a members profile on pirates4x4.com

but i could be wrong.

payton

will_gurt

Charter Member
Occupation
operator in extended holding pattern
PAYTON said:
ive been around for a min or two.

i honestly dont rember how i found this site.
im thinking i saw a link to the site on a members profile on pirates4x4.com

but i could be wrong.

payton

I really feel like this sometime Payton. As a good thought I have a link on my personal webpage to help promote this forum.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
will_gurt said:
As for passing the word about the site. I have a few cards left and the next visit to our local kobelco dealer I will be leaving a few cards to put on the parts counter to distribute them. This is done with thier blessings. Are there anymore of these cards available Steve?
Thanks for mentioning the cards Will!! I've got plenty of them here, anyone who'd like to have some just PM me your address and I'll get them out. Drop them anywhere you think there would be interest in the site, dealers, job sites, union halls, etc. We've picked up nearly a dozen new members this past week!! :thumbsup

cat320

Charter Member
old member from LTS. I took a bunch of cards from Greg At the snow and Ice show and keep them in my truck and give them out to others like us.

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
I was pointed here by someone as well... I misplaced the PM and wasn't sure who it was, but thanks!