• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How not to load/ unload equipment

NateV

Occupation
Excavating
Iv seen the second 2 before but not the first one, and theres no way i would do the first one. thanks for sharing

RDG

Occupation
Multi skilled plant operator for 40+yrs
Over here in QLD Australia loading/ unloading as in the first video is quite common among the smaller machines, if you cant get off/on that way you dont get a job with some companys.

tylermckee

another fun way to load is when your truck driver doesnt adjust his trailer brakes and you pick up whe rear wheels of the dump truck. Loading our 160 once i ended up 30' downhill from where i started loading :eek:

thejdman04

I want to know the first guy to try it I have seen a video of a standard 580k back hoe lifiting himself onto a rail car :pointhead :notworthy

rino1494

I should be in the truck suspension business. I could make a fortune overseas.