• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Huber Warco

jrward1123

Hello, just purchased a Huber Warco motor grader serial #9DG-89502. Needs a little work but is useable as is. Does anyone out there have a manual that could possibly tell me the year it was made. Not having much luck finding a manual for that serial number. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Homer Dokes

Occupation
Jack of all trades... pretty damn good at some.
Hello, just purchased a Huber Warco motor grader serial #9DG-89502. Needs a little work but is useable as is. Does anyone out there have a manual that could possibly tell me the year it was made. Not having much luck finding a manual for that serial number. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Greetings,

Not sure if you hang around these parts still however I stumbled on your request above doing a search on the web for a 9DG. I am looking to purchase one and it's serial number is literally 187 units before yours.

Did you have any luck finding info on yours and the year? Also.... how did it perform for you?