• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need a job

Cam85

Ok my name is cameron Caldwell and I just pulled a doozy I told the safety man what I thought of him and it didn't go so well despite the bosses best efforts to save me my employment was terminated.
So now I need a job I reside in Townsville Qld Australia.But I will go anywhere to the end of the earth and beyond 4 the right job and to stay on a dozer.
I am a dozer operator and I have experience in scrub pulling stick raking and most forms of agriculture work mostly 4 cattle cocky's some sugar Caine exp.
I also have gravel pit experience bulk push experience .
I have lease pad construction exp drill rig pad exp.
I can work to a level either rl or create my own I can trim to within 25 mill with a d8 over 200 square meters with laser equip or to within 50 mill buy peg and ribbon I have subdivision exp and can control moister content and compaction.
I have elevator scraper experience can strip top soil cut fill work to a grade box out 4 roads stockpile and more.
I an a light veichle mechanic by trade which helps with mechanical sympathy and repair.
I'm not afraid to camp out I'm not afraid of big days not afraid of much really.
I will drive old machinery open cab direct drive power shift clutch steer diff steer doesn't matter to me .
My phone number is 0400795573 I am contactable on this number all the time if u think I might b ur man or If u have any questions please call.

Cam85

The hunt is over that was a stressful week going pulling up the gulf was confirmed this arvo it's lousy money and old mate sounds like a bit of a stroker but job is a job all the same.
75000 acres to pull rake and plow that should keep me out of trouble 4 while.

Cam85

Just putting it out there I'm considering a working holiday overseas wondering if any body with gear possibly in the USA Canada, Europe , Africa or anywhere would b interested in giving me a job b4 I get there