• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I sq ft

Copenhagen

Does anybody use Isqft? I have been looking into it, I am even signed up for the trial period. I have had 7 RFB's come in, in the last 4 days.

Wondering what everyone else thinks about it.

Copenhagen

It is a site that a ton of GC's are signed up with. They can put a project up, and according to the job codes that you have entered (codes that define the type of work you do) you will receive an e-mail notifying you of the RFB.

It is also an online plan room. You can view plans and even specify a location on the plans that you have questions about and e-mail that question to the engineer, the GC or whoever else might be able to answer it. You also have the ability to put the plans on a thumb drive and have them printed out at a print shop.

My step dad uses it at Kiewit. Thats how I found out about it. SEMA and Granite are a few of the big ones that use it also.

I am not trying to sell anything here, just was wondering if anyone else uses it?

Check it out at isqft.com

Pretty sure that I am going to sign up, I have had 16 RFB's for the state of Colorado in the last week.