• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Identification final drive motor

heze

Good afternoon all,

One of the final drives (trackmotor) of my old Nissan N41 excavator has internal damage. The final drive is already changed in the past for a non-original motor
. The problem is that there is no identification mark on the final drive anymore. The retainer ring is broken, and sometimes it is possible to obtain such parts, but first you need to know the brand and typenumber.

I searched through 100ths of images online to try to match my parts with the parts on the image, to be able to determine the brand, but without luck. I think I have a KYB final drive, because they use the same techniques and the parts look like each other, but it is never an exact match.

Is there an expert on this forum who can see which brand the final drive motor is?

Thanks in advance and best regards Hendrik.
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-21 at 19.05.10 (3).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-04-21 at 19.05.10 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-04-21 at 19.05.09 (3).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-04-21 at 19.05.12.jpeg