• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Insights!

ATLsells

Hi everyone,

I’m considering SANY equipment for some upcoming projects and would appreciate any feedback from those who have experience with their excavators, specifically models SY16, SY18, SY26, SY35, and SY50. What has been your experience regarding their performance, reliability, and service? Any insights on how they compare with other major brands would also be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums ATL. Glad to have you.

There is not a lot of love on the Forum for Sany, me included. Dealer support and quality are the two biggest gripes I have. Ran a few rental machines and were not impressed. The Japanese made mini's are far superior IMO.

What type of projects do you have upcoming? Considerable size difference between a 16 and a 50.