• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

International 100 Series E

tctractors

Well said Onewelder and Alan, I think that sort of Sums up everything worth a Verb on this Little loader.

tctractors

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Well said Onewelder and Alan, I think that sort of Sums up everything worth a Verb on this Little loader.

tctractors

Listen Grandpa you seem to think that I had something to do with putting the track pads on backwards which I didn't I just photographed it like that. As for the Komatsu I was talking about it had triple grousers. And after that I had asked what kind of 4in1 bucket did International have available for a machine of this vintage? Was it the kind like on the old Drott loaders where it had a center support? Or was the newer type without?

OneWelder

Listen Grandpa you seem to think that I had something to do with putting the track pads on backwards which I didn't I just photographed it like that. As for the Komatsu I was talking about it had triple grousers. And after that I had asked what kind of 4in1 bucket did International have available for a machine of this vintage? Was it the kind like on the old Drott loaders where it had a center support? Or was the newer type without?

HUH?
Perhaps you should reread this whole thread starting with you saying you were looking at the machine to buy.
YOU should take some pic. and measurements on the "GUYS" Komatsu showing us what fools you think we are
As far as The Drott goes you would want not to hear or believe anything I have to say so why bother

Last edited:

tctractors

245dlc , One Day you will grow a Brain, untill then keep out of Direct Sun Light, its for your own Good.

tctractors

ps. plus keep off Machinery that Will Prove To Much For You to Handle.

OneWelder

Ah TC your being to hard on the little tyke. Pretty soon 'The Grandson' will stop kicking and screaming, while banging hie fists on the floor and get up and go take those pictures showing how wrong we are

tctractors

OneWelder, you have a very Polite and Easy Going Form, Credit to you for your Level Headed View to a Rather Odd Situation.

Well Done that Man. tctractors

brian falcone

bucket

the older version with one piston in the center with the strut coming up from the middle of the bucket was made by drott. and fitted to the t-340 and the 500 crawler loader. later on, the 500 had the common style with 2 pistons mounted on the rear and to the sides .it is also the style that the 100 came with when equipt with the 4in1 bucket, the 100 more or less replaced the 500e track loader. the bucket on the 100e looks to be in good shape. if you dont have the plumbing and 3rd valve it will cost a lot more to add the 4 in 1. and the pads are mounted backwards on the chain and the chain was then mounted backwards on the machine in order to make the pads correct.

egoman

Occupation
pipeline and heavy industrial pipefitter
I posted pictures of this unit on redpower a year or 2 back. Judging from the price I can see why its still there.

ianoz

245, she looks a Sweet little Banger, the Track Chains are Back to Front, the Pads have been Bolted on the wrong way then the Tracks have been fitted thinking things were Good?, in the UK this would not take 5 mins' to Sell, but not for $10'000, a bit of Dealing needs to be Done.

Best of Luck tctractors

Hi TC , You can see their on back to front ,but you didn't explain why their not the right way round as one welder did . Educate them first , then givem gip ,if they ague back :D.My 2 cents worth is track loaders use these plates for a reason ,not to turn their work area into a battle field . and the vrollers musdt be well worn to be chewing into the pinbosses like they are . Ian .

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
I dunno, asking someones advise, then Insulting their knowledge is not a good idea.

A friend was working on an old dozer up on top of a mountain with a mess of old gas roads and logging roads thru the area. A bright shiny new truck rolls up and the driver says to him, " which one of you old dumb farmers can give me directions to the neighboring town?" So my friend gives him a series of right, left, rights, and sends him on his way. In about an hour he pulls up again from the same direction and says "thanks, that wasn't exactly funny" - see they sent him on roads that were best traveled in a log skidder, not a new pickup. My friends response, "I knew it didn't go to xyz town, but what can I say, I'm just an old dumb farmer, and it will be $10 for smart mechanic's directions."

-- careful bud, cause your treading on "dumb farmer directions"