• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

International 4900 dump

Bob Horrell

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner/Operator grading business
I am upgrading to a tandem axle dump truck and therefore selling my 1991 International 4900 35KGVW dump truck (12Kfront & 23K rear). This truck is a double framed original dump truck with only 116,000 miles. It has the turbo DT466 with a Fuller 10 speed transmission. The bed is a 6-7 yard with the heavy floor, air gate, heavy duty 3 stage telescopic hoist, and tarp system. It has pintle on rear with electric for trailer (Jordan brake controller). Cab is in excellent shape with air ride seat, PS, AC, JVC stereo and speakers with CD. It has all the hydraulics for a front plow but I do not have a plow. It has automatic slack adjusters, a tool box, aluminum front wheels with brand new brigstone tires (11/22.5), steel rear wheels with recap goodyears. This truck is in exceptional shape throughout, has been meticously maintained, and has no leaks. I park it on a cement slab and have no oil marks whatsoever. I am asking $25,500. It is registered in California until 10-07.