• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jd 544 K

Karl7216!

Serial number is DW544KHACE649256 This is a 2012 machine
There are no fault codes.
One thing i am wondering is if i have the transmission too full of oil. I took some out but when it is warmed up the oil level sight glass still shows full to the top of it.

Karl7216!

I drove it today in manual mode. all the gears engage and work. forward and backward. I went to diagnostics- for the transmission. Torque converter rpm's drop in 3rd and 4th gears. . It wont operate at the speed that would be expected in 3rd and 4th gears. going downhill it will go up to about 9nph in 4th gear. my guess which i need verified would be torque converter problem?

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Is your clutch cutoff turned off on the SSM? Left brake pedal stuck partially down?

I suggest a converter stall test be done. Check your messages for the procedure. Post the results.

Karl7216!

clutch cutoff turned off. need to check brake pedal. will check for dirt under pedal this morning. downloaded the stall test.