• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG 2646ES no drive or steering

Blake McElroy

Hey all, have a JLG 2646ES scissor lift that wont move or steer. Flashing code 3-3, meaning something with electric brakes. Can release the brakes with the release button when in lower control, (confirmed by being able to shove it around) but as soon as I switch to upward control, I hear the brakes click on. Both brakes have continuity and display about 20 ohms of resistance.

Blake McElroy

As in check the actual switch? I took the whole upper controller apart and check the continuity and function of all the switches. They were all fine

farmkid16_2002

Occupation
Diesel Tech, Welder Fabricator
You can purchase the JLG analyzer for like a hundred bucks. You can connect to the machine read fault codes, test limit switches etc. Very useful tool to have. Can perform calibration also.