• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jlg 40e "procedure fault"

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
Lift rage. There are a lot of people on this forum that will help you walk through your issue if you have A little time. The reason basket rotate work us because it has it's own independent pump and valve there in the knuckle of the basket. Post a new thread with all the information about your machine what it is doing and what you have already looked at. People won't pY much attention to a really old thread. JJ.

druzam92

i have a JLG n40e and i would like to by-pass the batteries and power it up via a single phase supply.

is it possible? does anyone know the voltages and currents that the JLG n40e runs on ?

regards

Fordmodela

OK, here's what I have so far. With pedal depressed and any boom function switch activated, I have +48 at both sides of 7 amp fuse, at terminal 16 of the strip on the tach interface board (with it still plugged in), at the red/white connectors on the drive reverse contactor, and at the red/white connector on the change over relay. (The blue wire at the change over was zero.)

I also have a 45e jlg, my 7 amp fuse keeps blowing so only the steering works. Any ideas.

Bruce Kirk

I have a JLG 40 E model with similar issues... everything works except it will not move forward or reverse..well it will move two or three feet then stop.. and a hour to two it will do it again??? crazy help?

Bruce Kirk

Oh... it flashes #6 which is faulty drive hand controller, but I think it might be the DC Motor Controller au 1830 (N). Does anyone know where to get one?