• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just a guy helping out

Elevatorernie

Hey all, Ern here checking in from Australia. Came across this forum in search of the DIY road of learning and happy mistakes.
I’m usually chained to my desk in an office job but since high school I’ve loved getting my hands dirty and doing things myself. I know just enough to get myself in trouble.

Dad’s got a warehouse that he uses for business so I try help the old man out whenever I can whether that be painting his office, fixing lights, figuring out why his ute keeps beeping at him (usually he left the key in the ignition) and now his forklift.

Glad to join and see you round

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Welcome to the HEF. Good to have you.

Sounds to me like it’s time to ditch the office and live your best life. I watched a documentary about the Australian mining industry. Maybe that could be your big break? Make a few bucks. Have a few laughs.

MOD EDIT

Last edited by a moderator: