• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just found this site...

Patrick-HMS

while looking for something else on the internet, so I went ahead and signed up.

I would like to introduce myself, but after reading the rules I don't know what I can and cannot say about what I specifically do without it being construed as advertising products or services, even though some seem to be able to tell what they do related to this busines, I don't want to intentionally violate any rules.

Let's just leave it at this - I am a business owner, I live in the metro Atlanta area, and my business deals with almost any kind of used (or auctions of) heavy and construction equipment anywhere within the State of Georgia, and throughout the rest of the Southeastern USA.

Maybe I can tell you more when I can communicate with Steve about becoming an advertiser sometime in the near future...

Till then...

Patrick

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup

Feel free to let us know who you are and what you do here, I just don't want to see it all over the Board. I'm sure you'll have a lot of good information to share with the members, welcome aboard! Thanks for your consideration of our rules!:thumbsup

Patrick-HMS

About me and what I do (Nyalic®) -

Since Steve has posted that it is okay for me to mention what I do here –

Have you ever heard of Nyalic®? It is a clear nylonic coating that will restore the "as new" color and luster/shine to almost any faded/oxidized painted surfaces, including decals. Nyalic® is used on a good many Caterpillars in several areas of Florida. There are other similar materials, but many "Cat" people still seem to prefer Nyalic®.

If you will go to the Nyalic® website (www.nyalic.com) you can see more about them, and I can also put you in touch with the President of the Company (he can tell you more about his coating and other related products, maybe offer you references (at his disgression), and tell you more about me.) if necessary.

What you see in terms of results (and claims made) on the website, I can give you the same results on your equipment, otherwise you would pay me absolutely nothing at all. Please give me a chance to put up or shut up. I would be EXTREMELY surprised if the gain in the appraisal/final sale price after coating a unit was not significantly more than the cost to do it, and that is what the objective of selling a used unit is, to sell the unit for as fair a price, but still as much as you can reasonably get for it. The higher price you get, the more profit you make. I can also offer a situation where I don't make any profit unless I make you more money.

What if you could make an expenditure averaging no more than 1%-2% of the value of your piece of equipment that would return to you an increase in resale/appraisal value of up to 10% or more when you sell your equipment or take it to an auction, where it looks MUCH better than other units sitting right beside yours?

Nyalic® will also protect a new piece of equipment with a hard durable coating that you wouldn’t believe!

I provide mobile service to clean and detail (and apply the Nyalic® coating) individual pieces of most any kinds of equipment within a reasonable driving distance of Atlanta Ga. (or outside of that range as I am in your area, going to or from somewhere else). I will also travel throughout much of the Southeastern USA (States bordering Ga.) to do work for dealerships (multiple units at dealerships or for auctions) who sell or service new or used equipment. I can either work for the dealership (where they can even sell this service and mark it up as a means of increasing their revenue) or for their or my customers, but I will be the one to provide the service and the warranty, and all related follow up, etc.

If you live outside of the Southeastern USA, but still might be interested in this service, please contact me and I will try to put you in touch with someone in your area who applies this product and could do it for you. In some cases training in the use and application of Nyalic® can also be made available if YOU are ever interested in doing this professionally in YOUR geographical area.

Sincerely,

Patrick Gaines - HMSCoatings(.com)

(404) 218-0915

patrick@hmsga.com

dayexco

very interesting! several questions....

i have a 690 deere excavator that i want to "doll up" to sell....what would be the procedure to do this, products necessary, and approx cost of products to do a machine this size? i notice there was a degreaser product there. how well does that work?

Patrick-HMS

If you have a piece of equipment that has a faded/oxidized, but otherwise mostly intact color on the surface - with proper cleaning and prep, once applied, this product will restore color to an as new look. This material is only a clearcoat, so places where the paint is damaged or missing or rusted will have to be touched up first. After coating has been applied, the differences in appearance between the new color and old will be VERY VERY close.

This product is NOT available from the manufacturer (to a "do-it-yourselfer" for example, as proper prep ans usage is critical, and most times you hear that the product did not work as expected, the problem was determined ot be that the surface preparation and application was not done properly, so the coating did not fail to perfoem, the applicator failed to apply it properly).

So, as far as I know, to get this product straight from manufacturer - they only sell to professional application contractors (like me) who they already know, who will take the necessary steps to do it properly. That upholds the integrity of their product as far as the results it will get, and the manufacturers warranty to us, etc.

That is what I mean when I mentioned that training MAY be available from me at some point in the near future for those who might want to do this professionally in the geographical area where they live.

When I do the work, if product does not do as I say, the customer will not have to pay me anything at all.

Please watch your email inbox for a photo I will send you soon...

Patrick - HMSCoatings

dayexco

i'm in south dakota, 4 hrs straight west of minneapolis. sounds like an interesting side business to get into. any openings in this area?