• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

just got home

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
from mexico.. went on my honey mooon. and i swear im never ever gonna bitch about poor equipment here in the states again.. theres not much to say other then the graders i saw were the old hand crank units. there dump trucks were the old nose overs. some truly ancient iron.

payton

lamarbur

Charter Member
Occupation
part time excavator/backhoe operator
congradulations on the marraige and many happy years to you. I'm working on 27 years now and they have been great... I'll think about the old iron part :waving

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Kinda gives you an appreciation of how easy we have it with today's equipment, doesn't it?

(Did the knee injury hinder your honeymoon "performance" any? :naughty Or is that how you were able to have time off enough to even go on a honeymoon?)

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
no i had already told my boss 3 months prior that i was taking last week off. ive not had the surgey yet.. i go to the surgen tomorrow. to see what happens.. im gonna try and push it off till this winter.. if i have to ill get cortizone shots every 3 weeks so i can work.. this is turning out to be a busy year. espically with all the debts ive incured. recently.. wedding.. honeymoon. going back to school.. and of course. the toys..

payton