• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just pic 2008

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
Nice Pics, looks like a wet harvest for you! I love them old 8820's, they were a solid machine! What row spacing were those beans?

JDecker

very wet towards the end lot of guys did't finish. That 8820 was working her heart out towards the end was pushing mud up the back of the head. We plant our beans in 30" rows we have to much white mold if we don't those beans went about 55 bushel.

Last edited:

KMB83

Occupation
farmer
i'm impressed that the bears let you "load in the road". is that common practice?

obviously too muddy for trucks in the field...

JDecker

i'm impressed that the bears let you "load in the road". is that common practice?

obviously too muddy for trucks in the field...

Not common but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. The roads we do that on are not very busy. This fall we had to state policeman come down the road and had to stop needless to say we did not unload the whole combine. :)They just gave a little bit of a dirt look as the mud hit the bottom of their car. :nono