• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just some recent random work pictures...

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Lowboy and HVY I want a knuckle boom too. Ultimate truck would be 60-70K hook lift with an articulating crane behind the cab. That would be handy as a shirt pocket.

Lowboy good to see you're staying busy.

Thanks CM...been consistent for a few years now. Enjoying the ride, the older nostalgic trucks and making new customer relationships, friends and the challenges of the game itself.

LowBoy

Occupation
Might as well post yesterday's mission. A guy called me Friday afternoon about carrying his 430 cat TLB from a used dealer in Massachusetts to Maine. Said he'd talked to several haulers and they all had some excuse to not do it. I was over there Saturday morning, loaded and hauled azz to get it to him before dark. He was tickled, happy and we'll do more again someday.
Beautiful day for a fall ride to Maine with a Cat backhoe in an A model KW.
... but my phone won't let me add photos here...???

LowBoy

Occupation
Here we go, I had to download from the PC...the "Upload a File" button doesn't work here with my phone for some odd reason.

Saturday 10-28-17; Cat 430 TLB from Phillipston, Mass. to Greene, Maine.

Cat430Maine #1.jpg Cat430Maine #2.jpg Cat430Maine #3.jpg

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Lowboy, just discovered your thread this morning. Nice to see the older rigs still at it and earning their keep in the digital world. Man, that rollback truck is a real looker!